(Click for high resolution)
Areas which will be addressed in the conference include:
- Formation of the first black hole seeds
- Black hole/host galaxy scaling relations
- AGN luminosity functions and demographics
- Triggering of AGN at both low and high luminosities
- AGN host galaxies
- Computational simulations at both nuclear and cosmological scales
- AGN feedback from observations and simulations
- December 15, 2014: Registration deadline
- January 9, 2015: Program released
- March 8, 2015 (7pm): Conference Reception at Hotel Patagonico
- March 12, 2015: Conference dinner
- March 9-13, 2015: Conference
- March 31, 2015: The first conference
pictures, thanks to Luigi Spinoglio, are available HERE.
- March 4, 2015: Registration will start on Sunday, March 8 at 5pm at the Hotel
Patagonico followed by a reception at 7pm, also at the Hotel Patagonico.
- March 4, 2015: Book of abstracts for talks and posters published HERE.
- March 4, 2015: Conference program (including titles) HERE. Fourth version of conference schedule HERE. Updated
poster list HERE.
- February 26, 2015: More information about the horseback riding on Wednesday
- February 26, 2015: Third version of conference program
available HERE. Updated list of accepted posters
- February 10, 2015: Second version of conference
program available HERE. List of
accepted posters available HERE.
- January 9, 2015: First draft of conference
program available HERE.
- December 17, 2014: Registration is now
closed. We received approx. 200 applications. We will contact
everybody soon and hope to release the program by Jan. 9.
- December 2, 2014: Second announcement (Here)
- August 29, 2014: First announcement (Here)
- August 29, 2014: Website released
- August 29, 2014: Registration open